Grandville Christian Preschools are committed to early childhood education. We offer many options for you and your child. Our caring staff have been chosen for their dedicated love of the Lord and their desire to educate young children. We believe that each child is a precious gift from God and we strive to meet each child's needs spiritually, emotionally and academically. Within our nurturing environment, your child is able to explore God's world and develop their individual gifts and abilities.
Focus at Spanish Immersion Preschool
Our Spanish language immersion program offers children the opportunity to fully experience a second language and culture.
- A positive effect on intellectual growth.
- Flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
- Enhancement in understanding native language.
- Greater ability to learn additional languages.
- Appreciation of other cultures and global perspective.
- Increased career opportunities.
Other things you should know:
- Our bilingual preschool teachers use a variety of ways to get your child excited about learning the Spanish language. These include pictures, movement, activities, music, puppets and games.
- Spanish Immersion preschool strives to keep low teacher-to-student ratios in an effort to provide the best immersion education experience possible.
- Our staff is CPR trained and First-Aid certified.
- Toilet training is not a requirement to begin preschool.
- Open mid- September through May.
- Spanish Immersion Brochure
- Registration Information beginning February 1, 2013
- Preschool Handbook (PDF) - 2013-2014
- Preschool Registration
Jared Benthem, Assistant Principal
616-538-9710, ext. 213